Sireegia replied

295 weeks ago

Battle For Skyark Full Movie Hd 1080p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

On a dangerous future Earth filled with monsters, an orphan tries to escape back to SkyArk, a man-made city in the sky, but he soon learns that he has a much greater purpose.
When a mysterious race of creatures takes over a desolate Earth, humanity must take refuge in SkyArk, the city in the sky. After the rebellion against a corrupt leadership fails, the wealthy doom the rebels' children to live on the ruins of the old Earth. The rebel leader's son, Rags, must lead his fellow exiles against the monsters in order to have a chance to return to SkyArk, but he soon finds that he has a much greater purpose in saving humanity.
The movie is indeed a movie…that's about it. It kind of seemed from previews it was supposed to be some sort of battle between the city in the sky and the rejects left on or sent back to earth. Yet, 80% of the movie you are trying to figure out about some sort of rebellion or what shadows are and the main character trying to find some guts. The little bit of CGI in the movie is 1 or 2 scenes that are repeated over and over again. The acting is pretty rough and forced with little to no emotion. Action scenes are horrendous. Costumes are somewhat on point but the movie is obviously low budget and you can tell. Oh well, it is worth the watch if you have absolutely nothing else to do and want to cringe a little and try to solve the mystery of Battle for Skyark.
It&#39;s my first review on IMDb and it will serve a sole purpose: I hope that reading this will make at least one person step away from this flick and save his soul (or at least his time).<br/><br/>Bad movies are my guilty pleasure, B movie as well and i&#39;ll watch birdemic or zombeaver any day. But this film is nonsensical, mediocre, boring and cringe-worthy every second.<br/><br/>On the plus side, the story might remotely make some sense, and I&#39;ve seen worst FX for that kind of budget.<br/><br/>But for the rest: I hate every single character, the direction is abysmal, the score is too heavy (ear that piano chump! Now be sad we command you!). No one seem to have the slightest bit of common sense Most reaction are either cliché or completely idiotic.<br/><br/>The cast tries way too hard being cool and they all fail miserably.<br/><br/>The pacing is out of this world and will bore you to death.<br/><br/>I have had no fun whatsoever watching this film: It&#39;s so boring that (and i&#39;m not kidding here) played farmville during the movie and I couldn&#39;t care less.<br/><br/>I wish future me would travel in time and punch me in the face for watching this. So please don&#39;t be as foolish as myself and run away from this piece of mental abuse.

646f9e108c
Paula Peril: Mystery of the Crystal Falcon downloadBlue Blooded Steele hd mp4 downloadThe Legend of Bill Foster movie in tamil dubbed downloadfree download The Black HenTexas Trail full movie hd downloadDownload hindi movie NightManCrash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy full movie online freeChild's Play online freeStrike Witches 720p torrentEpisode 2.40 hd mp4 download

milan replied

200 weeks ago

Actually i was looking for the link of this movie on various sites. Nice to image clipping service see the link shared over here. Here we will get the movie in HD quality. I am looking here for more such movie links. Keep share more such good movies here.
Please log in to post a reply.